WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

coloradowahm
11-26-2011, 11:19 AM
This is too funny, had to share! He just posted this morning. Scared me at first, lol!

"Very upset on Thanksgiving!!! So as you all know my products came in the day before Thanksgiving. Not taking the food craving affects with the GO Slim into consideration, I took the GO Slim on Thanksgiving. I ate one time on Thanksgiving. Now for those who know me, food is my best friend and I always eat 3-4 plates of my family's Thanksgiving meals. Because of the Slim, I ate once the entire day on Thanksgiving. So I know for SURE with total conviction that the GO Slim is the best weight loss product on the market today. Normally I'd gain 5 pounds during the Thanksgiving holiday, but I actually lost a pound. Green Organics really outdone themselves this time:)"

NCMommie
11-27-2011, 08:26 AM
I cracked up when I saw what she said! Just love these testimonies from our group..:D

MMShell
11-30-2011, 01:15 PM
I was in the same boat... I had the ease of cooking because I had a wonderful boneless seasoned all natural 8lb turkey... (feeds 20! didn't believe it til I sliced it) Made homemade stuffing and mashed potatoes... Green beans in garlic and olive oil... Caesar salad...

I ate two bites of turkey, one forkful of stuffing and two forkfuls of mashed potatoes.. a few green beans and my salad... I was STUFFED!!! didn't even have dessert!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1