WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : I'm A Bit Apprehensive...

Magnetlady
11-20-2011, 12:20 PM
Just tried creating my first ever eBay ad, and it came up with an insertion fee at the bottom. The reason why I'm apprehensive is because I thought this was free, unless you sell the item, then you pay 9% of the selling cost.

Can anyone help me with this, please? Thank you in advance.

lorah
11-20-2011, 01:57 PM
You say an eBay ad? Or did you list a product? If you listed a product and used the Buy It Now feature, they will charge you. Only the auction style listings are free to list and you get 50 per month. I'm not sure what the percentage that you pay is when the item is sold, I haven't listed anything recently but that sounds about right.

femailceo
11-21-2011, 01:08 PM
since I last used it, you can go on their site and they explain the fees though.

nbfbaw
11-21-2011, 01:15 PM
If you are posting a listing it should be 50 free a month before there are any listing fees.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1