WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Need help!

sanlab76
11-20-2011, 09:33 AM
I have a customer that's doing a catalog party and she wants all of the orders delivered to her so tehy can all save on shipping. HOW DO I DO THAT??? It says that I need to enter the order that it's being shipped to first, but that's the hostess and I can't enter her order until I place the other orders. I'm so confused!!

sanlab76
11-20-2011, 04:31 PM
Anyone????

sanlab76
11-21-2011, 09:14 AM
can someone PLEASE help me???????????????????????????????

LynnAndreske
11-21-2011, 12:51 PM
While online, click on LIVE CHAT and they will helpyou with this =)

littlejeannie
11-21-2011, 02:22 PM
when entering the secondary orders, when it asks you to pick the shipping address, look a little lower. there is an area to pick the host.

sanlab76
11-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

baystitcher
11-23-2011, 03:57 PM
This is what I do.

I set up the hostess as an order (separate from the host rewards) first, and put in a $1.99 cookbook or a sample Oh My Chai as a "thank you from me for your party". Once that order is set up (and don't panic at the $6.99 shipping, it will change as you add orders), then I go in and add in the other orders to be shipped to her. Put in the person's name who is ordering and all of their information, but when it gets to shipping address, down below where their real address is listed, you will see a box with the hostesses information. Select ship to THAT address (HOST). It will then say, shipping for this order is x.xx and combined with another order. Once you do it, you will get the hang of it. But yes, it can be done. Just be sure to enter each order separately - in case she gets to 15 orders and that will earn her $15 extra in host credit.

Hope this all makes sense. It can be intimidating at first, but by the time you've entered the orders, you will say, "oh, that's EASY"!!! LOL

Hope the party goes well!!

Suzanne

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1