WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : From Indiana

medgar
11-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Are there any consultants out there from Indiana?

Lynn B
11-18-2011, 01:50 AM
I recently sponsored someone new from Jeffersonville! (Louisville KY area) Otherwise, I don't know...

Lynn

AngelaSam
11-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Hi Medgar,

Why do you ask? Some people who want to join LBB often ask it there are any other consultants in their area. We're a growing young company, only 2 yrs old and chances are you'd be the only LBB Gift Consultant in your area, so it would be a wide open market.:)

Another reason why some people ask that question, is they want to join under or talk to a consultant from a local area to help them grow their business. One of the great things about LBB is the support we receive through company call, live & recorded, your team leader, and a forum. Our forum and calls are filled with many people willing to answer your questions and share marketing tips.

I hoped that helped!

Angela

still learning
11-23-2011, 09:03 AM
What a wonder site, I will keep it bookmarked for special occasions

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1