WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Cookie Collection recipes

LynnAndreske
11-17-2011, 06:46 AM
These are wonderful recipes...

I am booking shows to share our super simple cookie ideas. When time is at a premium, using a Tastefully Simple mix to make a variety of cookies can be a major perk!

I recently had a host mix up the Pumpkin Patch right in front of the guests, make those flat muffin tops and then frosted them with our English Toffee mix. Guests got a little rowdy over the last two left!!

Today I'm going to try a new recipe using the Almond Pound cake and TripleBerry fruit spread. Bitty thumbprint cookies with a jeweled dollop of the fruit spred.

I know my grands are gonna love making the thumbprints!!

Has anyone else been doing the cookie idea at their Parties?
Our group has done a couple of training/sharing calls on just this topic. Gosh some are so imaginative!
Jennifer Raybaud....you are soooo creative, I'm sure your hosts and guests are loving your holiday time events!

Have a great weekend coming up!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1