WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : A couple of testimonials!

coloradowahm
11-15-2011, 01:55 PM
This is so exciting to be getting emails almost daily from people who are starting to experience these amazing products.

First, this person started taking all 3 products, the Go Slim, the Go Cardio, and the GO Cleanse and this is what she emailed me this morning.

"I'm so excited I can't stand it and I can't sleep anymore. I woke up an hour before my alarm.

In two days, I lost 11 pounds!! My energy is unbelievable even under tremendous stress on my job AND my sports car being stolen on Sunday.

The pinky toe on my left foot has been numb for about two years; after two days, the numbness is going away.

WOW !!!

One other thing I forgot to mention. I go for a walk every evening AND the last two nights, I can go much faster WITHOUT getting out of breath."

And this person just started on the Go Slim yesterday:

"Ohh... I love this stuff. No gas or bloating or extreme gastro pain. Yesterday I was 150.8 lbs and today I am 147.6 lbs. I hope to be in the 130's by Thanksgiving and 125 lbs by Christmas. Go me!"

Phyllis J. Smith
11-15-2011, 02:19 PM
Wow...this is great...can you send me more info through my personal address...thanks!

Phyllis Smith
Xpress Healthcare ABO

lrosen8750
11-15-2011, 06:15 PM
I love hearing how everyone is feeling so good about themselves!!
It's very motivating!

ghumes
11-15-2011, 09:05 PM
This is just incredible!

It really gets me pumped up hearing how well our products are working.

And, how exciting is it, that this is only the beginning?! :D

MMShell
11-16-2011, 08:05 AM
Love it!!!

Yes I got a phone call yesterday from a young woman in her 20's who has been on the Cleanse since October who had severe problems with well #2.... sometimes going weeks without going...

She said "OMG I can't believe how great I feel and I'm regular! Who knew bathroom problems could make you feel that bad" She said "my skin blemishes cleared up and I lost my pooch" LOL...

I had a call from a man in his 50's call and say "I work in the food industry and ate non-stop all day/night long.... since starting GoSlim I've gonna all day without picking up any of the foods I used to"

I can say I've had that pooch for a few years and it was so annoying.... At 35 my body started changed from a size 1 with each year adding close to10 lbs.... The pooch is completely gone now and my belly is finally flat!!! The weight is literally falling off and now I added a great exercise routine to my regimen so watch out world, 40 is arriving next week..... A new 40 is on the horizon!! LOL

coloradowahm
11-16-2011, 08:43 AM
Keep the testimonials coming in! It's powerful to see how many people are already experiencing so many of the same things. It's not just a "few" like I've experienced with other companies. Where you just wish everyone had the same results.

I agree about the skin clearing and glowing. It goes beyond the "regularity" thing. Some are experiencing that they are able to "go" more often while others are telling me that wile they "go" as often as before, they are experiencing more energy and get this, one gentleman told me that his eyesight has improved. That the floaters he had that were really affecting his vision were going away!
That was very encouraging to hear!

Please keep the testimonies coming!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1