WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Silver Lined Monday!

blingslinger
11-14-2011, 10:20 AM
Just popping in to say, "Happy Monday!". I have my team meeting today (and two new reps to celebrate!). I love being able to introduce them to the rest of my team! Then off to party! Hope all my Silpada Sisters are having a fabulous month!

liz.jewels
11-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Woohoo! Congrats on the two new reps! I have two new recruit leads in my funnel...one of them was a hostess who said near the beginning of her party that she could never do my business. By the end of the party, she was asking for information, and by the time I called to finalize her hostess benefit order, she had been telling her friends that her next party in the Spring is going to be her business kick-off! Love it! The other one is a corporate lead who expressed interest during our conversation.

My party for this week was pushed to December 3, which is great because I am going to go to a school event the night it was originally scheduled. I'm doing my first vendor event of the year on Saturday. Only $20, so very little profit needed to make it worth my while and I am looking forward to meeting new customers and networking with other reps!

I am going to try a Turkey Trot this year (listen to Kris Puffer call from Nov 1 for info) and am excited to reach out to ladies who love our jewelry but just aren't interested in a home or book party. Plus, it's a great way too boost my December PCV!