WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Green Organics Cell Food

coloradowahm
11-12-2011, 12:13 PM
This is exciting! Cell Food will be ready to ship on Wednesday and will be added to our shopping carts!

It's a specific combination of ionic minerals from the Utah sea beds. They are drops and very powerful! The product page should be up sometime today!

ghumes
11-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Woohoo! Can't wait to give it a try!

These are exciting times and I'm so glad to be a part of Green Organics!!

lrosen8750
11-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Sounds amazing!

coloradowahm
11-13-2011, 10:44 AM
The info is up on the corporate site. I am so excited! Also you don't see BV "higher" than the price very often! :)

Here is some of the info about the product...

GO Cell Vitality is natural blend of Seawater Extract, Dissolved Oxygen, Plant Sourced Enzymes, Plant Sourced Amino Acids and ionic trace minerals harvested from the Great Salt Lake.

Remember, like with all Green Organics products, if you do not absolutely love, feel and see the results of this product you can return for an unconditional money back guarantee.

Seawater
In 1968 George W. Crane PhD, M.D. wrote a series of newspaper articles where he talked about the amazing health benefits people can derive from drinking a small amount of sea water each day. Dr. Crane theorized that the minerals and trace elements contained in seawater played an essential role in maintaining human health.

We now know that he was right. Seawater isn't just made up of water and salt, but also contains the 92 elements that form the periodic table - in other words virtually everything the earth and all living creatures are made of.

As famed environmentalist Rachel Carson said in THE SEA AROUND US, “Fish, amphibian, bird and mammal - each of us carries in our veins a salty stream, in which the elements are combined in almost the same proportions as seawater.”

Great Salt Lake
When Native American Indians were wounded in battle or sick with disease they would travel great distances to come to the shores of the Great Salt Lake where they would wash their wounds and their sick would drink from these life giving waters. They called the Great Salt Lake: "Zanu-huba". Translated, it means "Healing Waters

Decades later, scientists and medical doctors are now learning what the Native American Indians knew all along. Analysis of the waters coming from the Great Salt Lake shows they contain naturally occurring ionic minerals. These nutrients were found to be in ionic form making for easy absorption and thus readily available for the body to use.

We can confidently state that the Great Salt Lake Ionic Minerals contained in GO Cell Extreme are the finest trace minerals found anywhere in the world.

Our unique trace minerals are similar to those found in the sea, but because they are extracted from the Great Salt Lake and Inland Sea, evaporating and concentrating over hundreds of thousands of years, they are many more times as concentrated as those found in the Pacific Ocean.

Secondly, through a proprietary process the minerals are further concentrated resulting in a low sodium / high alkaline supplement. Additionally the minerals are filtered to assure they are 100% pure, contaminant and chemical free.

These are the same trace mineral found in our GO Cardio Extreme product!

You only need a few drops of this concentrated solution each day to recreate the perfect balance of minerals and trace minerals inside you that nature intended.

Why Buy GO Cell Extreme?

Ionic Trace Minerals – There are a variety of different types of minerals being marketed in the supplement industry. The question is which type of mineral is the best?

When compared to the other types, our ionic minerals have no equal. They are more bio-available because they are the smallest in size. They do not need to be put into a solution or have other ingredients attached to them to be assimilated; they have pH balancing characteristics, are more concentrated, conductive, and have natural assimilative properties.

Normalize pH Levels – An estimated 95% of Americans are too acidic (less than pH 7.0) in their body's tissues and fluids. The ideal is to be slightly alkaline (pH 7.25). GO Cell Vitality can help balance your pH and at a more affordable price competing brands.

Quality – When manufacturing GO Cell Vitality we've used only the very best ingredients. We believe you quickly agree that GO Cell Vitality is a superior product at a superior price.

lrosen8750
11-13-2011, 04:59 PM
This sounds like a must have!
We definitely do not eat all of the foods necessary to supply our bodies with what they need, so this supplement will add tons of important ingredients to our diets!

Excellent additions to the already awesome products!

vhawthorne
11-13-2011, 08:12 PM
Just read the info. Cindy and I see here this can be ordered tomorrow :D I will be ordering probably tomorrow afternoon. I want to add this to my daily "stuff" lol... I am now doing to kick this diabetes in the butt!

coloradowahm
11-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Hi Vicki, you have a great attitude! Adding this to your daily regimen will be powerful.
We keep seeing over and over that disease cannot live in an alkaline environment!

This will definitely be in my order for this month!

vhawthorne
11-13-2011, 08:32 PM
Oh goodness... anything to be pro-active against this pesky disease! :D

NCMommie
11-14-2011, 06:07 PM
I am changing my order to include this.. Sounds very good!

wealthyhealthy
11-15-2011, 04:59 AM
Ditto.... I can't wait 'till I get some!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1