WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Aslyn
11-09-2011, 12:56 PM
I did phone work years (like 15) ago..now everything seems to be net based. I am just looking to get back into it for some extra cash, but not interested in the internet aspect of it. Are there any phone lines left that really do pay?

lovingangels
11-17-2011, 12:29 PM
There are several companies that still hire phone psychics. Check out Hollywood Psychics, Psychic Power Network. Those are the two that come to mind. Most of the lines do not pay more than 30 cents per minute but it might be worth a shot if you are interested in getting back into the business.

coachkat
12-21-2011, 08:51 AM
I think PsychicSource is another line that hires phone psychics. They give you the ability to log in through your phone line, as well as through your computer interface. But, you don't HAVE to log in through your computer.

However, if you do not get on board with online work as a work from home individual, you may be left in the dust as the world progresses toward online interactions in this industry.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1