WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : EducateNcare

Rebecca0630
11-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Does anyone know anything about a site called EducateNcare? I applied with them and just received an email saying that they liked my resume and I could post online tutoring sessions. Well, I have a few questions about this and would like to find out how it all works from someone who's done it before. It looks like you have to come up with your own curriculum (writing all the class materials: the reading, the assignments, tests) yourself, then post it on the site and they review it and post it for you. Then you just have yours listed along with everyone else and students choose who they want to work with. So, you may or may not actually get a tutoring job with them. Is this basically how it works?
I'm new to tutoring positions, so maybe that's how it works with online tutoring. I'm not sure. Also, it says to set your own per session rate and I have no idea what amount that should be.