WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Shawneal
10-31-2011, 07:05 PM
Hi, I have been looking for work at home opportunities for the last few years since my attempt to find work outside my home has not been successful. I believe I been alot less lucky due to my disability CRS. Iím perfectly able to work just always pre-judge. I always wanted to try this idea but I due to limited income I donít want to lose out on money. So if anyone knows of any legit ones where you can actually make money and is not that complicated to do the task. Please let me know if you can help me with information on this opportunity or any other one you might have in mind.

Thank You in advance. :D:D:D:D

nelliebell
11-15-2011, 04:30 PM
I found that new england crafts is a very legit company. most of the girls on here work through them!!! the web address is New England Crafters & Magical Gift Company Work at Home (http://magicalgiftdollhouses.com)!!! good luck

Capron2012
01-26-2012, 10:13 AM
I found that new england crafts is a very legit company. most of the girls on here work through them!!! the web address is New England Crafters & Magical Gift Company Work at Home (http://magicalgiftdollhouses.com)!!! good luck

I just find there stuff so ugly and everything has to be made piece by piece. just my Op.

mbsgirl
01-26-2012, 01:24 PM
New England Crafters is very legit however they are going to start or have started, I'm not sure which how many people they are going to accept on individual crafts. Once a craft fills up they won't accept anymore people for that craft.

mbsgirl
01-26-2012, 01:26 PM
I just find there stuff so ugly and everything has to be made piece by piece. just my Op.

LOL Any craft company you make a craft for you are going to make everything piece by piece as far as all the ones I have seen. They send you the supplies and you make their craft. That's how it works.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1