WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Bathroom Remodeling

abbeyfort2012
10-30-2011, 06:23 PM
Hi I'm a housewife for almost 5 years now and I am very much into remodeling our house from time to time. Me and my husband have always loved the idea of using modern art and style for our home since we both love minimalism of things. So far I am so happy with the result as we changed our bedroom with color shades of black and white. My next project is our bathroom. Do you have any ideas as to what would be the best theme or design for our bathroom that would fit modern style? I have searched some ideas and I am also thinking of putting up a frameless shower door for our shower area. I am considering Dreamline shower doors (http://www.eframelessshowerdoors.com/m3-DreamLine.html) as one of my option because of its cheap price. Also I would love some mini-pool inside but I guess purchasing it would be quite expensive. Do yo have any ideas for bathrooms? Would gladly want to hear it. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1