WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Suggestions of Popular Products

jan8022
10-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Hi, I'll be participating in a home party in a couple of weeks and was wondering if some of you more seasoned Watkinsers could suggest what products have been selling best for you.

While I know it's always a crapshoot to try to figure this stuff out, I don't want to just go by what I love using as my experience is limited as I am brand new. Thanks for any input anyone can give me!! I've got the dips and bread and grapeseed oil thing figured out, and have some of the cleaners and body lotions to sample.

I'm thinking of using the body scrub with the body lotion and shower gel as a set, and demonstrating the scrub on people's hands and then putting on the lotion afterwards. Like a hand spa treatment. I've worked in retail for body care companies and women LOVE this sort of thing, so I'm good with this but am looking for any other ideas of popular products! I know they just came out with some sets, so I'm thinking of getting a couple to show, but also making my own sets.

I know there's a foot scrub and lotion too...should I just use that instead? Which is more popular? I'm thinking the body scrub and lotion would be more popular, but maybe I'm wrong. Don't want to spend a million dollars on this is the goal.

DeeBishop
10-29-2011, 08:43 AM
Why couldn't you do both? I think the foot care set would go very well. I used to sell cosmetics and that line was VERY popular. If you're leaning toward the personal care products, just focus on the whole "pamper yourself" theme. Just a thought.

The Watkins Man
11-10-2011, 01:12 PM
In the Watkins websites there is a plethora of training in the Business Bulletin section

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1