WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Whoa!!! All I can say is wow!

coloradowahm
10-26-2011, 08:20 AM
Good morning!

Have you all seen the training package now posted in the back office? I am in awe as in all the years that I have been in this industry I have never seen training like this available all in one place, in writing for everyone to see and use.

Now I know without a doubt what they were talking about on one of our first calls when they said their vision for this company is for everyone to be successful and how with all of the tools and training that they will have available, everyone WILL be able to succeed here... How can we not? LOL!

Just such a breath of fresh air to see everything coming together for us and look forward to all of the exciting things to come!

ghumes
10-26-2011, 08:31 AM
Hi Cindy!

YES! Absolutely amazing. I've been reviewing it this morning and I'm SO IMPRESSED with the training manual. It has EVERYTHING anyone would need to be successful.

This company continues to blow me away! So exciting! :D

MMShell
11-02-2011, 06:38 AM
Going with the topic of this thread... I'm very pleased with how fast commissions are paid! The first of the month they are uploaded! This is another great aspect...thoroughness and swiftness in all they do!

coloradowahm
11-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Yep awesome to see and the comp plan just got better with higher commissions, very exciting to see!

Loving every minute of this!

MMShell
11-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Yep awesome to see and the comp plan just got better with higher commissions, very exciting to see!

Loving every minute of this!
Yes it is exciting I'm happy to hear people have tripled their digits already since October 1st.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1