WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Looking to Join!

myladeybugg
10-21-2011, 05:41 PM
I already buy "green" products from Whole Foods and Trader Joe's but would like to family members, friends, and others around the community to go green as well. I have looked into Melaleuca but there is no way I would be able to make the minimum requirement each month. After doing some research I found Watkins. Looks like a great company and would like to learn more about it. I have watched the video on their site just want a little more info on the business side. Once you get started are you able to make a decent income? And where do I sign up?

Thanks!
:D

bianca5454
10-22-2011, 08:20 AM
Hi there,
I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Have you requested the Summit group eBook? The info in the eBook goes into great depth about the company and income earnings.

Please feel free to click on my sig lines as well as PM me.

Watkins is a fun company to work with allowing you to build your business as you choose without the fuss of min quotas, etc.

Keep us posted and I look forward to hearing back from you. :)

safyre
10-23-2011, 08:29 PM
I was able to make back my membership fee with my first order.
I really do enjoy the no pressure approach Watkins takes and if you decide to be more aggressive, all the tools you need are available to do so.
I've enjoyed it and all the products are awesome! If you join under one of us who are with the Summit Group you won't be disappointed - the additional training & support they provide is simply amazing!
If you have any additional questions, ask away!

The Watkins Man
10-24-2011, 12:06 PM
If you apply yourself you can do quite well

doug

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1