WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mommie of 2
10-21-2011, 04:29 PM
Hi everyone,

Nerium is founded by a well known author and one of my favorite personal developement books called 'The Slight Edge'. The author is Jeff Olson. You may have heard of him. Jeff is an expert in the Network Marketing Field. He has helped start four companies that he built to billion dollar companies and I believe that this will be his fifth!!

The Nerium opportunity has only been around for a month, so this is a ground floor opportunity!

My website is: Nerium International | Real Science, Real Results (http://www.yourskincare.nerium.com) I would love for you to take a look at the product and the opportunity and see if it is a good fit for you. I would love to know what you like about it after you have a chance to look it over.

I look forward to hearing from you, take care.

Paula

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1