WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Slow Cooker Parties

TastefullyMI
10-19-2011, 07:37 PM
3 bookings today for my Slow Cooker Parties! If you've yet to look at even "mildly" theming out your parties, consider it. I've used Slow Cooker Parties as "booking bait" for several years and it's always a help when it comes to getting my January and February booked. :)

LynnAndreske
10-19-2011, 08:15 PM
Jennifer,
Do you pre-do the recipes so the guests can taste...or do you prepare there or???
Love the concept and idea...just not sure on the implementation!
And then assume you share the print out of crock pot recipes.

Thanks!

Oh..and thanks for the new 'class' coming up! I know it is a labor of love =)

LalaSpaGirl
10-19-2011, 08:28 PM
Mmmm....sounds delicious and fun.

LynnAndreske
10-20-2011, 04:20 AM
As mentioned by: Eclipse_CandleGeek Mmmm....sounds delicious and fun.

Any of our Tasting Buffets are both of those for sure! We try about 15-18 of our products, sharing a variety of ways to use each product. The products are 2 ingredients or less to prepare, and for those who enjoy being creative~ we have over 5000 recipes online to browse and try!

Have you ever tried our products with a group of good friends~~it cements being a BEST FRIEND!

If you have not ever tried our products, I'd be happy to give you a tour! Or, help you out with sharing soup, bread, sauces and dips...and of course yummy desserts with your friends. =)

Best wishes....

rebeccasmeals
10-21-2011, 07:15 AM
I have one booked for January already! Excited!

PinkPea
10-26-2011, 07:08 PM
Question Regarding Training:

Do you all receive training from the TS HQ ... or are new consultants left on their own to figure it out ? I would love to know more about the Crock Pot parties .... I think this would be something different to offer customers ?

Please tell me more !!!

Pink Pea

LynnAndreske
10-27-2011, 08:02 AM
Pinkpea... In our business you are never alone....honestly it is the best place I have ever been! Sharing is there in abundance!

Tastefully Simple has awesome avenues of training!

We have, as you begin, your Sponosr helping you get acclimated and off to a strong start. For those who are new the Mgr above helps out and ensures good support, info and mentoring.
Beyond your group, the Corp office has national calls just about every day that you can hop on to and learn on a variety of topics.
There is also the valuable online training on our Corp site. Great modules all under 30 min to listen to.

And of course, there are regional, and national times to attend functions and learn, interact and get motivated at.

In our group we have a 1x a week team call that is super fun and informative, we have a FB page for additional info, and a new teammate call that shares all the most important info right away. And we are open and available to our teammates when they need us..they can email, txt or call =)

There are numerous groups of Csts on FB that share info and tips too!

Hope that answers your question! If you need more info, please feel free to msg me, friend me on FB, or email me directly at [email protected]

Have a great day!

bmdok
10-27-2011, 10:17 AM
How do you do the Slow-Cooker Parties?

TastefullyMI
10-27-2011, 04:34 PM
I make up a fun set of party note cards for January and February that combine the tasting we're famous for with slow cooker tip and hint, recipes and fun facts...making for a great evening! Already have 7 or 8 on the calendar. We end every party though with the "grand finale" dessert "baked" in the slow cooker.

I've been doing them for YEARS. I'll develop this years card set between Christmas and New Year's and I always share it with my team.

I think occasional "twists" make the parties interesting but at the same time my profitability and work have to be "in line" with a traditional party.

Sorry I didn't check back on this thread for a few days. :)

littlejeannie
10-27-2011, 08:10 PM
I make up a fun set of party note cards for January and February that combine the tasting we're famous for with slow cooker tip and hint, recipes and fun facts...making for a great evening! Already have 7 or 8 on the calendar. We end every party though with the "grand finale" dessert "baked" in the slow cooker.

I've been doing them for YEARS. I'll develop this years card set between Christmas and New Year's and I always share it with my team.

I think occasional "twists" make the parties interesting but at the same time my profitability and work have to be "in line" with a traditional party.

Sorry I didn't check back on this thread for a few days. :)

please let us know if you would be willing to share with your wahm family! :)

TastefullyMI
10-28-2011, 07:29 AM
Jeannie - Are you a consultant with us? And in 2011, I don't believe anything is much of a "secret" anymore so I'm sure whatever I put out there will trickle it's way all over the place. No worries!

littlejeannie
10-29-2011, 12:33 PM
i am under Lynn! :)

Linda Hinkle
10-29-2011, 05:59 PM
I just wanted to say I love TS products I recently went to a party at a friends house and she had a slow cooker party it was amazing (not good for my diet :o) but everything was so good and I even saw your picture Jennifer in the order book I was telling everyone I know her!!!:D

I have a question though a couple yrs ago I made some kind of dip and it had bacon bacon in it, it was sooo yummy does anyone remember that? I can't remember the recipe or if there was another mix you had to mix it with? I ordered Bacon Bacon so I hope someone can let me know. TIA

~Linda

KristinaD
11-14-2011, 05:30 AM
Hey Linda!! If you go to Tastefully Simple - Home (http://www.tastefullysimple.com) and then click "Try Our Recipes" and put bacon bacon in the product selection...you might find the recipe you are looking for! :) I hope you do! :)

I just wanted to say I love TS products I recently went to a party at a friends house and she had a slow cooker party it was amazing (not good for my diet :o) but everything was so good and I even saw your picture Jennifer in the order book I was telling everyone I know her!!!:D

I have a question though a couple yrs ago I made some kind of dip and it had bacon bacon in it, it was sooo yummy does anyone remember that? I can't remember the recipe or if there was another mix you had to mix it with? I ordered Bacon Bacon so I hope someone can let me know. TIA

~Linda

Linda Hinkle
11-14-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the reply Kristina :) I got the bottle I bought a few days after I posted and I think the recipe that's on the bottle is the one I made going to make it tonight to find out!

I do want to check out the other recipes at the link you posted but had forgotten until you said that, thanks again. Going there now :D

Linda

Just wanted to let you know I placed a order through your website to tks!!

KristinaD
11-14-2011, 06:53 PM
Hey no problem!! That's one thing I LOVE about Tastefully Simple is the simplicity of our products and the versatility! and thanks so much for your order!!! Whoever you make that English Toffee Cheeseball for is going to LOVE you! :) Have a great rest of the week! :)

Linda Hinkle
11-14-2011, 09:28 PM
Your welcome, I love the products :D when I was at my friends party she had the English Toffee Cheeseball there oh my gosh it is so yummy think I will make it for the holiday that way I won't try to eat it all hehe!

You have a great week too!
~Linda

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1