WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

blingslinger
10-16-2011, 06:22 PM
I am so excited (seems like I say that every time I post, LOL). Silpada's leader call tomorrow is announcing the new hostess bonus that's being introduced. WOOT! It involves FREE rings for reaching certain sales levels. Can't wait to hear all the news!

liz.jewels
10-16-2011, 07:36 PM
Isn't it exciting! I saw a pic from "Coming Home" and the incentive is AMAZING!!! I am going to have such an easy time filling up my remaining party dates!

cabimom
10-16-2011, 08:33 PM
Still trying to navigate everything! Where can I find this info? I know it will be helpful for booking my next shows!

liz.jewels
10-17-2011, 03:25 AM
Some of us got a sneak preview from our uplines. The news should come out today along with other great updates and announcements from "Coming Home" this past weekend.

We'll prob get an email and there will be news updates on SDR Resources.

And yes - this will help you with bookings and with you in your Fast Start, that's even more exciting!

blingslinger
10-17-2011, 08:15 AM
Here it is ladies!

For hostesses that have a qualified party (10 individual orders and $500 in sales), they get to choose from R2280 or R2076. If they have a $1500 party (with at least 10 orders), they can choose from the gorgeous R2208 or R2385 (you can see these rings on your Silpada site). This is for not only home parties, but also catalog parties!!!

The free ring is ON TOP of the hostess free jewelry they get. This is amazing ladies!! Another perk, if you as the rep are the hostess (you do your own party or fundraiser), you can choose a ring as well :)

Still listening to our Leader call.....I'll update if there are any other new perks ;)

Deirdre Motley

blingslinger
10-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Updating....

They are also giving the top 100 reps (who give away the most rings) 50,000 Sterling Rewards Points!
Here's the breakdown:

Directors - top 5
Star Managers - Top 10
Silver Managers - Top 10
Star Leaders - Top 25
SR Reps - Top 25
Reps - Top 25

AWESOME!! BLING IT ON :)

liz.jewels
10-17-2011, 01:23 PM
I also heard something about a special mailing. Did they tell you anything about that on the Leader call today, Deirdre?

cabimom
10-17-2011, 07:33 PM
Ok, this is an awesome promotion. My final numbers on my launch show were $1,341.00 and because I entered my show today I got a FREE RING!! SD, the BEST company!!! So excited to be a part of it!

liz.jewels
10-17-2011, 07:57 PM
WOOHOO! That's a great launch show, and you got:

$400 profit
$400 in regular free jewelry
One item at half-price
A BONUS free $49 ring

What a fun way to spend an evening with a bunch of fun ladies!

cabimom
10-18-2011, 01:37 PM
Easiest $400 I ever made and didn't even have to leave home! Not to mention the FREE jewels I got to pick out! Who wouldn't want to do this business? :)

blingslinger
10-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Cabimom!!! CONGRATS!!! That is a fabulous launch party! I'm so happy for you :)

Liz - Silpada is doing a test mailing of a condensed catalog (one million will go out). I got to see a preview of the catalog last night at leader training and it was gorgeous (very different...more emotionally appealing...than our current catalog)! The catalogs will go out Mid-October, November and January. Another great opportunity for qualified reps to acquire new customers.

And I love that you two are just as enthusiastic as I am :) I truly believe that Silpada is THE best! I feel so blessed to have discovered them!

Hugs to you!

liz.jewels
10-20-2011, 03:28 AM
I'm qualified for Online orders and just need one more party to get back into Leads, so I'm excited to see what opportunities this will bring!

Silpada does so much to support our business - love it!

blingslinger
10-22-2011, 02:54 PM
LOVING the Bling it On incentive! Booked two parties in November this morning by simply showing the gals the brochure with the rings and explaining the incentive. Easiest parties I've ever booked ;)

liz.jewels
10-22-2011, 11:08 PM
My November was booked solid already, but I just had a hostess cancel on me and am looking forward to making calls tomorrow to fill her date! I know some of the ladies that have been waiting for the right moment to host are going to be excited about the extra bling they can earn!