WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Whose Heading to San Antonio?

TastefullyMI
10-13-2011, 10:54 AM
As we close in on the last couple weeks of earning "Leadership Fiesta" in San Antonio, I just had to ask! Whose going? :)

carahayden
10-13-2011, 03:24 PM
MEEEEE!!!!!! ......and I can't wait!!! Flights have been booked for months!!:)

LynnAndreske
10-14-2011, 03:41 AM
This trip sounds wonderful, amazing and offers so much enrichment according to my TS mentor Mary.

Unfortunately I was not aware of it and how to qualify until about 2 weeks ago. I've been working around some Life and Family things all summer~~which is just how I wanted it. Then had a fabulous Sept adding 11 new team members to our new group =) so my focus drifted.

Mary my TS Mentor told me about this on our last call..and I am well set except for personal sales ..and it's a big chunk yet. Am working it, and should it get done, I'm going for FREE with all the other points I have ..... so I get up, pray, then work my business here!

And if not this year then next =)

carahayden
10-15-2011, 11:15 AM
This trip sounds wonderful, amazing and offers so much enrichment according to my TS mentor Mary.

Unfortunately I was not aware of it and how to qualify until about 2 weeks ago. I've been working around some Life and Family things all summer~~which is just how I wanted it. Then had a fabulous Sept adding 11 new team members to our new group =) so my focus drifted.

Mary my TS Mentor told me about this on our last call..and I am well set except for personal sales ..and it's a big chunk yet. Am working it, and should it get done, I'm going for FREE with all the other points I have ..... so I get up, pray, then work my business here!

And if not this year then next =)

Praying for you Lynn!!!! You still have time!!! xoxo!!

rebeccasmeals
10-21-2011, 07:20 AM
I am! I am!
Booked my airfare last night!

I had a big, hairy audcaious goal of doign $4500 retail in October to finish out personal sales - as i only joined in July. As a new consultant in my first 100 days - I had a bit of 'fear' in my mind - could I Do it?

Yet, with intentional effort, strong hostess coaching - all but 1 of my October parties have been $600 plus! It has made it much easier!!

We are less then $1000 retail to go - and I have 3 parties in the next 5 days!

In my mind, it is a done deal..and we are going to EXCEED those personal sales!

Looking forward to meeting more TS leaders in January!

TastefullyMI
10-21-2011, 12:51 PM
NEVER thought for a MOMENT you wouldn't get this "carrot", Rebecca!

WTG! :)

LynnAndreske
10-21-2011, 02:03 PM
Wonderful Rebecca! Enjoy your success!

TastefullyMI
12-07-2011, 06:06 AM
I know it's not even officially winter yet but I'm totally jazzed to head to Texas next month and get out of the cold for a weekend. Anything is better than what I'm sure we'll be experiencing come next month.

Congrats to all the leaders who earned all or even part of thier Leadership experience!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1