WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Question?

thineman
10-13-2011, 06:38 AM
I just joined Green Organics yesterday and am very excited. I am assuming that it is gluten free? Sometimes binders used in even organic pills are not gluten free. Any thoughts or help?

ghumes
10-13-2011, 07:05 AM
Hi There!

Welcome to Green Organics International!

I honestly don't know the answer to that question, but my suggestion would be to contact the company through your back office. You can either submit a support ticket, or, my favorite....use the Live Chat option. GO customer service is very helpful and will reply to you quickly.

Again, congratulations on your decision to join GO. The ground floor positions that are available within this company are extremely exciting! :D

~Gina

coloradowahm
10-13-2011, 08:27 AM
Hi! So glad you found our thread here! Excited to have you on board! You are going to absolutely love this company and to see what they are rolling out for us!

You may already have the answer, the live chat is very busy this morning so is taking longer than usual...

Yes, the products are gluten free, they use vegetable caps. And they do not use any binders or fillers!

Look forward to seeing you around here, it's a great place to find support and just plain have fun!

Cindy
719-761-6428

wealthyhealthy
10-13-2011, 08:32 AM
Hi... Welcome to Green Organics and our folder!
Happy to see that Cindy was able to get an answer to your question.
This is going to be fun & rewarding!

Susan
636-402-8306

NCMommie
10-13-2011, 09:27 AM
Welcome to GO! We are here to help you and I do love that Live Chat with GO. They are so on the ball. Good question!

thineman
10-13-2011, 09:33 AM
Thank you all for your help. It is hard to find supplements that are gluten free.

MMShell
10-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Welcome to GO!! The gluten question was one of the first in my list in researching the product before I joined...Also another positive is no artificial sweeteners!! Yeah!

Enjoy your day!!

Michelle

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1