WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

blingslinger
10-06-2011, 09:46 AM
I am so excited! They just announced that customers will now be able to go onto Silpada.com and place an order. All orders placed will be assigned to a working rep who will then not only get a new customer, but also the profit! Customers will have the opportunity to pick their rep if they have one or know one. Super cool! Silpada just keeps getting better and better!

Deirdre Motley

liz.jewels
10-06-2011, 11:33 AM
It's awesome, isn't it?

One important point - it's even MORE important now to get your customers' email addresses in the system. When they log in to place their order, if the email address matches up with a recent (past six month) purchase from a rep, then they will be given that rep as an option for assigning their order. Same thing with those invited to a party.

Can't wait to get my first order...just another reason to make sure I always have a qualified party on the books!

Liz Muirhead

FlickerScents
11-15-2011, 03:01 PM
I just got a catalog in the mail and wondered why it did not come from an individual rep. Now I know.

blingslinger
11-15-2011, 05:09 PM
:) Surprise! If you have purchased Silpada in the past and your rep is no longer active, that might explain why you got a catalog! Gorgeous new catalog too! It doesn't have all the jewelry in it, so if you want to see everything, let me know and I can send you the catalog link :)

liz.jewels
11-16-2011, 04:06 AM
Yes, someone I know also got one, but she knows I am a rep and so she is going to put her order in through me! Yay!