WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Take a trial run...MonaVie

LillianRose
10-06-2011, 03:45 AM
Recently, there has been a lot of discussion, on this forum, about weight loss and more specifically meal replacement shakes for weight loss.

While most companies, including my own, give money back guarantees, I understand the reluctance to commit to $50 or more to "try" it.

So, if you are looking for high quality and affordable, MonaVie is under $2 a shake with 18 grams of protein, 12 grams of fiber, 23 vitamins and minerals, NO artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners or preservatives.

It is low glycemic and provides the antioxidant equivalent of 10 servings of fruits and veggies. and there are no "hidden" costs. All that nutrition, protein, fiber, vitamins and minerals are as mixed with water. It does not require milk or soy protein to make up its nutrition.

I am willing to send out individually packaged portions of the shakes and/or bars AT MY COST to anyone who would like to try MonaVie. All I ask is that you purchase enough to give it a true test and I will cover the postage.

Now is a great time to give it a try since MonaVie will soon be unveiling its newest weight loss challenge. Lots of prizes with the grand prize a car! Watch for it.

Anyone interested in product or just more information can PM me.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1