WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : How is your fall going?

liz.jewels
10-06-2011, 03:33 AM
I earned $100 in free jewelry in September and have a great October and November shaping up! So excited to get more pieces from my Silpada wish list with my free jewelry certificates!

How are you ladies doing? Cabimom, did you start you Fast Start period yet?

blingslinger
10-06-2011, 09:49 AM
Hey Liz!

Doing GREAT! Love this time of year :) I only have one party date left in October and November and Dec. are filling up fast. Have two new gals signing on to my team! Busy, busy, busy!!

Liz, Congrats on your $100 free!! Isn't it fun getting free goodies? Have fun picking out your jewelry :) How is everyone else doing?

Deirdre

liz.jewels
10-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Wow, you're doing great! I'm just opening up the middle of my November calendar, but I have 5 parties booked in the first two weeks! I normally do fewer than 5 parties per month so I am swooning! Should be fun though.

Congrats on the two new reps! I am working on getting some ladies into my recruiting funnel. Seems like everyone has something crazy going on in their lives and it's hard to get time to have an interview with them but I'm keeping at it!

I haven't decided if I'm spending my free jewelry certs now (I have $200 so far) or saving them for next year. I'm looking around for a fundraiser or vendor show where I might end up with some hostess free jewelry so that I can save my Silpada $$.

blingslinger
10-07-2011, 05:56 AM
You too, girlfriend! This is my favorite time of year! My goal for November is 10 parties (and I only have 4 more to go!). We're going to be working our booties off, LOL!

With the free jewelry, I always save mine up and use the certificates when the new jewelry comes out. That way I'm not spending out of pocket. I will admit...sometimes it's hard :)

Good luck to you, Liz and other Silpada Sisters! Our fall is going to rock!!

Hugs -
Deirdre

liz.jewels
10-12-2011, 02:22 PM
Well, one of my November hostesses just turned her party into a fundraiser for the American Cancer Society. Since I do my fundraisers as "donate my net commission and I get the free jewelry," that means I'm absolutely going to hold onto my free jewelry certificates! I'll be able to get a few things from my wish list and for my party display without using any of them up!

I'm $150 away from earning another one this month, and that's with one party to go! November is in the bag as well. This is such a great time for our businesses - and it's so much easier for me the second year of my business! (Especially after conference - Silpada training is AWESOME!!!)

Did you get those last 4 parties booked yet?

cabimom
10-13-2011, 08:07 AM
HI, I've been on vacation, just got back Monday and my debut party is tonight! I have one other booking and hope to get more tonight. Will let you know how it goes!

liz.jewels
10-13-2011, 11:24 AM
Woohoo! Hope you have a wonderful debut! Please share tomorrow!

Went to my first CAbi show of the season and loved way more of the line than I thought from looking at it online. So beautiful!!! Got 3 pieces and gave the rep my hubby's email address so she can talk him into buying me the vogue skirt for my birthday!

The rep and I were also talking about a fun idea:

Have a CAbi show, and then 2 weeks later, bring everyone back to pick up their outfits at a Silpada show - and help them accessorize their new items!

cabimom
10-15-2011, 03:04 PM
That is an excellent idea, I just sort of did that at this debut party since most of the girls there were my clothing customers too! I was helping them pick out jewelry for the clothes they had purchased. I ended up getting my 10 orders, over $1,000 in sales and 2 bookings. Yay!!

Love the vogue skirt!!

liz.jewels
10-16-2011, 05:30 AM
Woohoo! That's a great start, especially with 2 bookings - that first $500 I'm fast start free jewelry should be yours after those!

Excited for you!

blingslinger
10-16-2011, 06:20 PM
Congrats, Liz! You are doing amazing :) And Cabimom! WHOOO HOOO!! Sounds like you are off to a fantastic start!

Still chugging along here! Only need 2 more dates in November and my November is CRAMMED! Love this time of year ;) Might have to open up a few more weekdays.

I just came back from Hawaii (the big island) with my family and it's really remotivated me to achieve SOAR 2013 in Waikiki. I went on the SOAR trip this year and it was AMAZING!! I MUST go again, LOL!

Big hugs to all of you!! Happy Silver Selling :)

Deirdre Motley