WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Sensational Septemeber

LynnAndreske
10-02-2011, 05:08 PM
WoW...what a month! We added 11 people in September and cannot wait to share in their Success Stories. I'm not sure who is more excited~all these new wonderful people, those on my team that shared what they love and paid it forward, or ME! I am just beyond doing a happy dance for all the lives that will change and the personal growth that will come from just saying....someone offered me this gift and I want to share it with you...may I tell you why?

Welcome October..... =)

TastefullyMI
10-03-2011, 12:28 PM
Congrats Lynn!
You've been ROCKIN' it BIG TIME in just the little bit of time you've been with us. That's SO cool! September was just amazing and I expect nothing less for October. :)

Attending a Wildfire Event this week there in WI?

LynnAndreske
10-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Yes Jennifer...WI RAPIDS on Wed evening =)

rebeccasmeals
10-04-2011, 04:39 PM
Awesome September for you and your team!! I can only imagine what October will bring!

You are doing a great job!!

TastefullyMI
10-05-2011, 03:15 AM
Hey, tell Pam Meddaugh I said "HI!" We get Travis on Thursday. You'll enjoy him. He's a hoot! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1