WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Depression and psychic work?

ashliew
10-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Do you think that doing this work all day can make depression and mental illness worse?

Springing
10-01-2011, 05:31 PM
I don't know about others but I think it would for me. I am not a clear channel for spirit when I dont feel well no matter the level it's on. I also use tarot but feel spirit works through that channel also. On the other hand, there has been times, when I was tired or "blah" and helping someone else perked me right up, changed my attitude ect. Still, if I felt I was suffering depression or mental illness, I would also feel it was not fair to my clients to read for them in that state. For the sufferer, taking in others "energies or problems" and not cleansing properly may cause the illness? Something to think about! Great question, Ashliew.

murdoch
10-06-2011, 02:03 AM
Yeah it has strong relation with maintaning mental health condition. Taking too much strain and dealing with negative energies soemtimes can send you to different life path altogether. To deal with it one should make some rules and system of dealing with any specific scenario or work schedule etc. One good way of keeping ones body, mind and soul is doing regular practice of yoga and meditation for they can increase you capacities to handle professional issues we face on regular basis.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1