WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Summit Group Co-op?

safyre
09-28-2011, 10:16 PM
I'm wondering if any of you have participated in the Summit Groups Advertising Co-op?
If so, what was your experience with it?

Thanks!
Laura

bianca5454
10-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Hi Laura,
I have and I do like it. The beauty of it is that all the work is already done for you. The ads are stratigically placed to generate the most leads. All you have to do is wait for your notification and follow up. Also, the leads are fresh and much more specific to the Watkins business than other leads can generate.

Poke around the Summit Group site and/or check with your upline sponsor for their imput as well.

Keep us posted. :)
PS: In any case, I usually suggest that folks give it a try. It's a super learning tool as well, especially if you have never built a team before.

WAHMInSoCal
10-08-2011, 07:14 AM
No I haven't tried this yet.. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Bianca.. I'm thinking
of participating in the Summit Groups Advertising Co-op sometime in the future..
Good luck to you, Laura.. I hope you like it, please do keep us posted.

purenatural
10-10-2011, 12:11 AM
The Summit Group is the only way to go!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1