WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : HELP! I want to Party Swap

belovedscents
09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
I am extremely interested in doing a Tastefully Simple catalog party here in Florida. I have contacted several consultants from this site and haven't gotten any response from ANYONE! I've bought and tried several of your products before from a fair vendor table. I really want some of the spices as well as the beer bread, but want to see what else I can try that I haven't had before as well as share the catalog with my friends.

I am a consultant for Scentsy Wickless Candles and would like for both of us to benefit from this and each have a party. I am trying to expand my customer base and could do the same for you. If any consultant would be willing to swap catalogs and samples and have a party for each other I would really appreciate you contacting me via pm.

Thank you for reading this and getting back with me.
Jessica

littlejeannie
09-24-2011, 10:41 AM
I am extremely interested in doing a Tastefully Simple catalog party here in Florida. I have contacted several consultants from this site and haven't gotten any response from ANYONE! I've bought and tried several of your products before from a fair vendor table. I really want some of the spices as well as the beer bread, but want to see what else I can try that I haven't had before as well as share the catalog with my friends.

I am a consultant for Scentsy Wickless Candles and would like for both of us to benefit from this and each have a party. I am trying to expand my customer base and could do the same for you. If any consultant would be willing to swap catalogs and samples and have a party for each other I would really appreciate you contacting me via pm.

Thank you for reading this and getting back with me.
Jessica

you may not be getting much feedback because of people having already tried swapping parties. i swapped parties before, her scentsy/my pampered chef, and it did not go well.

i only got 1 order from my mother (i don't think scentsy is big in my area). i spent around $100 to complete the party (not counting the hostess costs), and while she was able to get orders, she did not spend the final $23ish needed to complete her party. i also missed my monthly incentive because she didn't get back to me on time.

if i ever tried to swap again, i would ask upfront what the expectations are. do we just collect orders until we are done or must we complete the party ourselves? what is the time frame? that type of thing.

if you want to try a party during october, there are HUGE rewards for hitting the $900 mark. I think any of us on here would be willing to help, but i would rather not swap. I have so much scentsy now! :)

Marianne St. Clair
09-24-2011, 11:54 PM
I am sorry for asking but what is party swapping anyway?

I know of party hosting but party swapping? Not sure how that would work

belovedscents
09-25-2011, 12:28 AM
I am sorry for asking but what is party swapping anyway?

I know of party hosting but party swapping? Not sure how that would work

I would do a party for you and you would do one for me. This allows us to each help the other one get new customers in an area we might not otherwise be able to reach and we would get the hostess rewards for having the party. For example, I would send you catalogs and samples for people to smell, and you would collect orders. You would send me catalogs and any samples you can provide and I would share with friends and family and collect orders for you. We would usually agree on a minimum goal that we would set to make sure that we understand each others expectations. Then you would have several customers from FL who now know about Tastefully Simple and will continue to buy from you and you will get me new customers in your area who know about Scentsy and will reorder from me.

It has worked well for me in the past and I am interested in doing this with Tastefully Simple because I really love the products. Let me know if you have any other questions.

LynnAndreske
09-25-2011, 02:59 PM
If you msge me your email address I will fwd it on to a teammate of mine in FL...
Lynn

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1