WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : $85 Half priced KIT SALE

LynnAndreske
09-22-2011, 12:59 PM
Hi Everyone! Wondering how well this awesome incentive is doing for you and your TEAM?

I've loved sharing what Tastefully Simple has to offer, how we can help new people build a business around their lives...and for such a crazy huge value right now.

I've added 5 people this month...our Team lots more. We are super stoked that for the $85 our new associates will be receiving retail products, samplers by the kaboodle and all the show supplies and training materials as well as business forms =)

Best part is all the wonderful new people I have met, and talked to.
Helping someone else SHINE is a joy!

Can't wait to hear how you all are doing!

carahayden
09-23-2011, 07:09 AM
This IS the best incentive TS has EVER offered!!! I am hoping more people will jump on this amazing opportunity before it ends next Friday!!!

Currently, I have been blessed to add 16 amazing women to my 1st line with this incentive and have a couple more signing this week. God is GOOD!!!

TastefullyMI
09-25-2011, 04:17 AM
It's a fabulous incentive. A great BOOST to our company AND to those choosing to hop on board. It's been a fun 6-weeks. :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1