WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Showing my face :)

Lynn B
09-19-2011, 12:01 PM
Just checking in and trying out my new avatar etc. How is everyone doing? Any big marketing plans for the Fall and holiday seasons? I'm just figuring out my advertising and waiting for business cards. Hope everyone is doing well!

Lynn

AngelaSam
09-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Hi Lynn,

Your avatar looks great! I find it's always best to put your own photo as avatar on forums. Most people want to see the person behind the business, not a company logo or cat photo :)

Last year I did a holiday fundraiser. I'm still debating what to do this year. There are so many options to marketing gift baskets during the holiday season!

Angela

Lynn B
09-26-2011, 11:51 AM
I am going to knock on some neighbor's doors and leave my card/flyer. In our neighborhood, lots of people run service businesses from home, and might want to send gifts to clients. Or send an easy Christmas gift on a personal level! That's only one idea :) I agree, there ARE so many options...

Lynn