WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Shoe Biz Nchantment!

KeishaWilliams
09-19-2011, 07:18 AM
Hello everyone,

If you saw the last post about To The Nines, you read that President Nicole Jones has moved forward with her dream to have a success shoe direct sales business. Thank goodness for her solid reputation and relationships with she designers/manufacturers things are moving forward at a steady pace.

The new business is called NChantment. Right now, they are working with website designers/database and more details about the opportunity/compensation coming soon.

If you are interested in this opportunity, Nicole Jones is having a call this Thursday with updates on EVERYTHING going on so far. We are thinking she will announce the name brand shoes and details on this call.
Phone # and time will be posted in the Conference Call folder soon.

We do have a closed group on Facebook for those who are interested in keeping updated and joining this business when it launches.

Please feel free to contact me via PM and I'll make sure you're taken care of. Have an awesome week!

kathy'svaultdenimNM
02-07-2012, 09:26 PM
I am wanting to know how the shoe business is going? Will you message me.

ZandraC
02-07-2012, 11:45 PM
I want to know about this business. It would go great with the many things I am already doing.

vassallo
03-06-2012, 04:57 PM
I also want to know about this.. thanks

ringo
03-23-2012, 06:15 AM
same here!!

mrsengels
03-27-2012, 07:19 PM
please send me some information!

thanks!:p

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1