WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : C & E repair creme rocks!

Changinglives
09-19-2011, 06:33 AM
Over the years I have tried so many face cremes, but this one continues to be my favorite that I always go back to. It makes your skin feel as smooth as satin and I never have any sensitivity issues with it and my skin is super sensitive! I actually use it in the morning under my makeup and it works wonders. I just ran out of it today and ordered more and samples too.

Loving Shaklee!

Sharon

HealthyMomma
09-19-2011, 10:55 AM
Isn't it amazing how "silky" and "smooth" it feels too, Sharon?

I love the whole enfuselle line and I'm thrilled you love it too ;)

Have an awesome day...............

Changinglives
09-19-2011, 04:23 PM
I'm so thrilled they had samples available to purchase, because it is such a unique product one really needs to try it. I know I would be hooked if I had never tried it before. I do like the whole skin care line as well, but this is my all time fav! I was suprised that I couldn't find any product brochures to go along with the samples. Do they still have them?

HealthyMomma
09-20-2011, 06:59 AM
Do they still have them?

Here's the Electronic Enfuselle Brochure (http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/shaklee/enfuselle/?primaryTab=training&secondaryTab=library#/24), Sharon!

HealthyMomma
09-20-2011, 08:48 AM
There are "enfuselle talksheets" in the Member Center (http://www.member.myshaklee.com) that might be helpful too, Sharon!

TTYS.........

Changinglives
09-21-2011, 06:51 PM
Thanks Amber, I got sidetracked and didn't think to look there.

HealthyMomma
09-21-2011, 07:34 PM
Perfect;) Glad I could help!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1