WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Any recent info on Serenity-SNNA?

Crimson
09-16-2011, 02:40 AM
Hello Everyone!

I'm new to the site and was just wondering if anyone was working for, or had any up to date info on Serenity-SNNA psychic line.

I've seen a number of reviews stating that they are busy, the owners are nice and they are reputable, despite the pay rate being on the lower side, but all of these posts seem to be at least 3 years old. I am wondering if anyone is aware of any updates to this.

Also, do they have talk average minimums? Any idea of current payscale?

Cheers!

Crimson

SydneyS
09-09-2012, 02:05 PM
I just applied to them so we'll see what happens. I'm looking for just a few hours for now though, they might not like that.

elana242
09-19-2012, 07:53 PM
I could not find a FAQ anywhere, so I sent them an email with several questions two days ago and have heard nothing so far.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1