WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : newbie here please help

jimandjenfrye
09-14-2011, 04:42 PM
hi there i am new to wahm.com and i am kind of lost! i am a mother of two, and i am a homemaker. i am in need of extra income! ok so here is what i have had so far... i have come in contact with ideal craft company inc.. i have sent in my order with a money order. that was last tuesday. it still hasnt come! has anyone worked with this company do u know how long it takes to get your kit? does anyone have any other companies that i should try out? much help needed!!! thank you!!:)

5525carin
09-15-2011, 06:22 AM
I just found this company last week but I don't know enough about it yet. I was looking at the spiders.
One reputable company is New England Crafters. Just do a google search and it will come up. It can take a little bit of time for the approval process though and you won't make a lot to start. They are legit though.

a_friend
09-16-2011, 12:52 AM
This is a reputable company however Ideal Crafts is not known for shipping quickly and such. It's also not a company where you are going to make a lot of money with as with most crafting companies. It's just a way to earn a few bucks. Your best bet for crafting from home if this is something you truly want to do is to make your own designs and try selling on your own or as been stated try New England Crafters. There are a few other companies that are legit but it all depends on what your skills are and what you enjoy doing the most. Best suggestion is as you have time to do some reading in this folder and see what everyone has to say about different craft companies and think about if a project is within your range of skills.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1