WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : wahoo chili vs. fiesta party

Kate31
09-13-2011, 03:25 PM
Are both of these pretty spicey?
Which one would you say is spicier (hotter) and which one is better for use in recipes (like Mexican casseroles, grilling, etc.)?

Thanks!:)

TastefullyMI
09-14-2011, 03:41 AM
No doubt about it, Fiesta Party Dip Mix is MUCH spicier than Wahoo! Chili, Kate.

LynnAndreske
09-14-2011, 05:50 AM
We love the Fiesta here (although I am sure the Wahoo is awesome, we simply have not yet had it)
I use the Fiesta (1.5 Tbsp) in with the dry beer bread mix, Make the beer bread as normal, adding 1 Tbsp extra water. Awesome tasting Fiesta Bread! ((I have done the same with the Tempting Taco Cheeseball dry mix by the way..Great Taco Bread!))

I have also taken 2 Tbsp of the Fiesta Spice and mixed it with 1.5 Tbsp of our Garlic Infused oil and poured every bit of that over a bag of pretzel twists in a gallon zip loc bag. Shake very very well, let rest 20 min or so and shake again...then dump into a Tupperware seal type of bowl. Can you say SPICEY!
I think that would be a great bar rail snack set out...everyone would need to have a beverage!!

I'm sure Jennifer can give you many more ideas on simple uses for the Fiesta, and of course, online we have those 5100 recipe ideas...lots with the Fiesta included =)

Let us know your thoughts when you try them!

Kate31
09-15-2011, 01:30 PM
thanks ladies!!!!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1