WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

scribbleprints
09-13-2011, 08:08 AM
If you use giving works to donate a portion of your auction to charity (any charity) I would like to feature you on my Squidoo page about shopping for charity. To have your listing included in eBay module on that page right now please put s4cs4c somewhere in your listing description (not in the title...just somewhere in the description. I usually put mine towards the bottom).

Since there's a chance I may need to change this codeword someday (if it's misused), if you want to be informed if I change the codeword please PM me with your e-mail address (which I will only use to contact you if the codeword is changed).

Thanks!

Design by the Pixel
09-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Love your prints!

~Johanna

scribbleprints
09-16-2011, 10:16 AM
Thanks! (And thanks for taking the time to visit my site :-).

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1