WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Trying for a second...

mticknor
09-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Hi Ladies,

DH and I are trying for baby #2 soon! I had a c-section 6 months ago with my DS and just wondering if trying so soon after a c-section is a good idea or not?

Just worried it may be painful to stretch at the incision....anyone have a similar experience?

Amy Jacobs
09-13-2011, 05:57 AM
O wow go ahead girl! I am not sure I would talk to your OB and see what they say.. Sending you baby vibes :) ~Amy

starbirdy66
09-13-2011, 06:49 AM
My third was natural, but she was two years after my second. Good luck! Hope it all works out. The first is a cutie, makes it hard to not try again, doesn't it? :D

mticknor
09-14-2011, 11:47 AM
Thanks! :)

Yeah...looking at his precious little face makes me want more!

bellajessa
09-15-2011, 10:04 AM
Definitely talk to your OB....i know my mom had me and my sister that close together but no c-section. Mine are two years apart.
All the best and it is awesome having two close together :)