WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Woo Hoo Rebecca!!!!

TastefullyMI
09-11-2011, 06:19 PM
Props to my FABULOUS team member, Rebecca on hosting her first ever MASSIVE public event with Tastefully Simple! She ROCKED the local fair in a BIG way!

SOOOOOO proud of you Senior Team Manager, Rebecca! ;)

TastefullyMI
10-02-2011, 03:34 AM
Popping this thread back up to celebrate Rebecca (fellow WAHM'er) and her "place of honor" as the Top Team Manger under "Fabulous First-Lines" in the NATION! What an accomplishment! Just had to share with our fellow "TS/WHAM'ers!" WTG Rebecca!

LorettaA
10-02-2011, 04:40 AM
Congrats Rebecca!

rebeccasmeals
10-04-2011, 04:38 PM
Thank you!
Yes, my team is doing AMAZING things in our first 100 days!

We are having parties and sharing the opportunity.

And, with the October extra host promotion, I couldn't imagine a better time to keep on rolling with this momentum! Hoping we will promote out 3 team leaders this month.

No saturation with Tastefully Simple in Illinois - even with the state being one of the highest with consultants. It all starts with attitude and the willigness to SHARE our love of food with others.

carahayden
10-06-2011, 05:03 AM
Way to go!! That is awesome!!! Huge congrats to you and your team!!!

LynnAndreske
10-06-2011, 07:45 AM
That is fantastic news Rebecca! Best wishes to your team and to YOU!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1