WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

Intrigued
09-11-2011, 06:11 PM
I have been getting readings with online psychics for several years. I would really like to find a good reputable independent psychic but I have no idea where to find one in my area or even closeby. Is there anywhere that lists psychics in a particular area so that I could research and find one that I felt connected to me and could give me a real honest reading and no fairytales.
I want so badly to believe what Ive been told and what my heart tells me, but no contact for so long seems to be the reality and not predictions panning out. Anyway, any help in locating some kind of listing for good psychics in a particular city or area would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

DougC
09-11-2011, 07:18 PM
If you do find a place to meet with a psychic face to face, please, please consider the following tips for YOUR safety...

Pay in cash, do not give them a credit card, check or even a debit card, CASH only!
Do not wear any jewelry, sometimes they will attempt to convince you that it is cursed and they can dispose of it for you.
If they start on things like you have a great deal of negative energy or you have a dark cloud and try to sell you a cleansing, grab your purse and run, it is a scam.
Do not, under any circumstances, give them your real name, birthday, address, social security number, email address or any means of contacting you.
A good reading should be under $100. Ask up front how much the reading will be. If it exceeds $100, turn around and leave.
If it doesn't feel right, leave!

Intrigued
09-12-2011, 04:00 AM
Thank you for that advice DougC. Im aware of all those signs of a scammer. Thats why its so hard to find a good reader. I dont live in a big city and I know of only one "palm reader" in my immediate area. And a friend of mine went to her and was immediately told that she had a curse on her. I told my friend not to go back but she did anyway. She was asked to give the reader $300 dollars to remove the curse. Fortunately, my friend walked away.
I have been using the online psychics for some time now. Unfortunately, things that I see just arent moving in the direction of the final outcome that they saw for me. And it does make you wonder if there are notes that are shared or a common practice to tell heartbroken ladies that the man will return at some point in their lives. So I just thought if I could find someone to talk to face to face, maybe I could take the info given and get some comfort. Thank you so much for responding.

murdoch
09-16-2011, 06:56 AM
It is very sad to see presently people just to make easy money stoop to such a low. Making false pretensions that you are cursed etc. is rediculous thing, which I sometime feel should be dealt with firmly by the court of law.

Intrigued
09-18-2011, 12:40 PM
Yes Murdoch, It is a shame that some people will stoop that low to feed off of others heartache. I guess I should take what Ive been told and stop getting readings but it does become addictive and sometime the waiting is so hard when youve been given certain expectations but you dont see anything happening that gives you any hope. And when I say "waiting", I dont mean sitting by the phone or watching out the window, lol. I think we all do continue with our lives but its still a waiting game after being told that someone will be returning to your life and its something you want so badly.
But I agree with you that those that are fake should be punished. It is purely stealing if they arent a true psychic.

murdoch
09-20-2011, 06:09 AM
Yeah there is no question over it. No one like such people, neither real psychics nor who are decieved by them.

home
10-13-2011, 10:45 AM
I am a life long psychic and read angel cards with a private business and website. I would like to offer my services to you at no charge, via email. Later, after a few free email readings, if you would like to pay for readings via phone, that would be fine. If not, then that is ok too. I am doing this because you were scammed and I would like to help you.

If you are interested, you may respond to my offer on this forum and I will give you further instructions on how to contact me. I won't display information about my website on this forum because I do not know if I am allowed to do that and I don't want it to seem as though I am just out to advertise my business.
Blessings to you as you seek the light of truth.

Thank you for that advice DougC. Im aware of all those signs of a scammer. Thats why its so hard to find a good reader. I dont live in a big city and I know of only one "palm reader" in my immediate area. And a friend of mine went to her and was immediately told that she had a curse on her. I told my friend not to go back but she did anyway. She was asked to give the reader $300 dollars to remove the curse. Fortunately, my friend walked away.
I have been using the online psychics for some time now. Unfortunately, things that I see just arent moving in the direction of the final outcome that they saw for me. And it does make you wonder if there are notes that are shared or a common practice to tell heartbroken ladies that the man will return at some point in their lives. So I just thought if I could find someone to talk to face to face, maybe I could take the info given and get some comfort. Thank you so much for responding.

entrepreneur1
10-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Are you strictly looking for inperson or would you ideally like to just connect with a true honest reader? Im a male reader and my reputation for honesty and preciseness proceeds me...maybe I can help?

Intrigued
10-25-2011, 05:05 AM
I am a life long psychic and read angel cards with a private business and website. I would like to offer my services to you at no charge, via email. Later, after a few free email readings, if you would like to pay for readings via phone, that would be fine. If not, then that is ok too. I am doing this because you were scammed and I would like to help you.

If you are interested, you may respond to my offer on this forum and I will give you further instructions on how to contact me. I won't display information about my website on this forum because I do not know if I am allowed to do that and I don't want it to seem as though I am just out to advertise my business.
Blessings to you as you seek the light of truth.

Thank you, I would be very interested in a reading with you via email and if you do hit on things that I can validate I would gladly pay for your services in the future. Let me know how to contact you.

Intrigued
10-25-2011, 05:07 AM
Are you strictly looking for inperson or would you ideally like to just connect with a true honest reader? Im a male reader and my reputation for honesty and preciseness proceeds me...maybe I can help?
I would also be interested in speaking with you Entrepreneur. I dont think a true reader has to be face to face. Let me know how to get in contact with you. Thank you for your offer.

entrepreneur1
11-05-2011, 07:28 AM
There are several 'group' sites out there; or, call a few to just ask questions about how they do their work & look for testimonials as well. Then if you find one you do a reading with and arent satisfied, you have their words to back you up (sorta kinda)...

HTH some!

coachkat
12-21-2011, 08:55 AM
I know what you mean. I've never sugar coated my readings and when I first started with asknow.com and then with psychicsource.com, I got a few complaints because I wasn't telling the callers what they wanted to hear, but what the cards energy was showing me.

I do independent readings, now, through my own interface and charge 1/2 what the psychic lines like to charge for my services.

iamterri
12-24-2011, 12:44 AM
You could try a Psychic Institute. There's one in my area and when the students give readings (line readings) it only costs $25. Students' psychic ability can be fairly amazing. Plus, instructors are always present to ground the room and in case of any questions. Just a thought. Hope you find your answers.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1