WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Business Gift Accounts?

TastefullyMI
09-11-2011, 04:51 AM
Anyone really working this part of the business? This is the PRIME time of the year to get them secured for the upcoming holiday season.

Just curious...

KristinaD
09-11-2011, 01:00 PM
We just recently bought a house and I had lunch with our realtor last week to give her the business gift information and she seemed thoroughly impressed but she did not respond to my follow up email. I also sent a letter and brochure to a couple other real estate companies here with no response yet but I still need to follow up!! One of the questions my real estate agent asked was "can this be shipped directly to my client" and she liked the answer b/c she is very busy! :)

TastefullyMI
09-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Way to go, Kristina!!!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for your getting that account! Woo hoo! :)

cabimom
09-14-2011, 08:10 PM
You guys should also contact your local attorneys. They will often send gift baskets to their biggest clients, especially if they do work for school districts etc. We get one every year from ours and I would love for it to be Tastefully Simple products! But it is usually from Wine Country Baskets or something like that.

TastefullyMI
09-25-2011, 04:19 AM
Thanks for the suggestion! That's very kind of you and you made me recall that I had almost a $4K account with an attorney's office many years back. Think I'll have to try to "reconnect" this week! :)

LynnAndreske
09-25-2011, 03:01 PM
Jennifer would you mind sharing what type of letter or contact you made with a legal office?
thanks!

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1