WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Wow!

TastefullyMI
09-10-2011, 10:35 AM
Been doing my first parties of the new season and HANDS DOWN the Engligh Toffee Cheese Ball was a HUGE hit along with the Buffalo Blue Cheese. The "buzz" around "all things chocolate" was big as well with several Malted Cocoa's and Chocolate Ugly Cakes being ordered.

Personally, I just love the Cranberry Orange Scones and the Tripleberry Fruit Spread! So "lady like" with a pot of hot tea. :)

Newy
09-10-2011, 01:04 PM
I went to your link to check it out its not working

blueyedgrl1982
09-10-2011, 02:11 PM
English Toffee Cheese ball was a HUGE hit at my party last weekend. I think every guest ordered it. Yummmm

TastefullyMI
09-11-2011, 04:50 AM
Thanks Newy! Sent you a private message with the direct URL's.

KristinaD
09-11-2011, 12:57 PM
I haven't gotten the chance to try many of the new fall/winter products but I am IN LOVE the the gift assorments and the matching ceramic dishes!!! I have tried the malted cocoa and will be needed a lot of that on hand when it gets colder outside...it was delish! :)

TastefullyMI
09-11-2011, 06:17 PM
HQ gave me the gift set with the crock that you warm in the oven and then set in that darling stand as a gift for speaking at Nationals and I absolutley LOVE it! Everything is SO classy! :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1