WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Biltmore Inspirations?

shoppingmamma
09-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I just heard of this ....is anyone here with them?

Thanks!!!

Inspirationswithme
09-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Hi - I almost signed in May during the pre-laucnch but had some "life" issures to deal with but am getting ready to "re" sign on with them. After giving it a lot of thought I decided it was where I wanted to be. Their products are beautiful and so is their new catalog! I love the inspiration from the beautiful Biltmore Estate! Let me know if you want more info.

shoppingmamma
09-09-2011, 03:48 PM
will do :) I saw it online and liked what I saw.....trying to decide what I want to do ....I have a few companies I am looking at ;)

Inspirationswithme
09-09-2011, 04:52 PM
I'm here if you have any questions and I will answer to the best of my ability or get the answer for you!! :)

RitrMom
09-10-2011, 06:29 AM
The catalog is gorgeous online and I am awaiting a mailed copy from a BI rep to arrive...hopefully today!! I love the tradition and history of the estate and the Vanderbilt family. Anxious to see how the products look in the catalog.

Best wishes to you if you decide to start a BI business! :)

shoppingmamma
09-10-2011, 07:27 AM
Yes I love all that too! My BIL lives close to that in NC.....I haven't been yet but have seen pics and want to go next time we are up that way.....but I do really love their wine ;) haha

Inspirationswithme
09-10-2011, 09:14 AM
I am going to the Biltmore Estate the first week of Oct. on a trip back East, can't wait to see it! Ritrmom, who are you working with? Just curious!

Freedom4Me2008
09-11-2011, 06:47 PM
FWIW - if you are interested in home decor and haven't considered Willow House, I invite you to explore this opportunity. There are a lot of great things happening at Willow House - we design, manufacture, and sell our products; consultant commissions are strong; we own our own business which gives us the leverage to sell or will our business; the quality/value is excellent; and we've launched a number of new collections this fall that are gorgeous editions to our line. Not to mention the opportunity to branch out in to multiple divisions under one compensation plan.

Good luck on your decision and please don't hesitate to e-mail or call if I can answer any questions.

Kim Murden
Kim Murden - Willow House Consultant (http://www.kmurden.willowhouse.com)

RitrMom
09-14-2011, 06:16 PM
I am going to the Biltmore Estate the first week of Oct. on a trip back East, can't wait to see it! Ritrmom, who are you working with? Just curious!

So sorry, I just now saw this! :o I have been speaking with Lisa Chelius. She is a Direct to Company and is featured in the catalog. She's been wonderful. I do not plan to join at this time, but I was intrigued by the history and evolution of the company...and the products are beautiful! The hostess and comp plans look strong, too. For the right markets (not sure mine is one), I think this will do great.

I certainly wish spectacular things for those who join. Keep us posted on your successes! :)

udesignit
09-14-2011, 10:15 PM
Great company history and products. I am not interested in joining but I always look for new products to decorate my home.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1