WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Clever Container....

racine coupon lady
09-07-2011, 10:37 AM
Is anyone familiar with this company, or have purchased from them? I think they will be a great addition to the coupon workshops I will be doing....however I am not that familiar with them, other than knowing that there are not that many reps and that this is a relatively new company....

Any info you have to share about them or your dealings with them, would be most helpful.

Judy:D

RitrMom
09-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Hi there, coupon lady! Welcome to WAHM. I have to say, you're a woman after my own heart - couponing and Clever Container = :D

I am happy you dropped by to ask about Clever Container. I am a CC consultant and am thrilled with direction the company is going. We've actually been around for 5 years, but are really hitting our stride right now. Our product line has really diversified, and we now offer scrapbooking items, lots of do-dads to keep your various technology pieces handy and organized AND we even have a fantastic and much loved coupon organizing system!! ;)

This summer, we kind of went into "relaunch" mode, with a total update to the compensation plan, new consultant websites, new leadership plan, and even a brand new incentive to win an Apple iPad (contest started in August and ends in October - LOTS of time to earn the iPad, still, and very achievable, too!).

I think you are right on about this business complementing your couponing workshops. Without question, people are looking for ways to save money. Obviously, coupons do that, but getting and staying organized also does so because there is less waste and less purchasing of items one already has. The two topics couldn't be more compatible. I think adding CC to your offerings is a fantastic idea. Your clients and hostesses will love you for being their go-to gal for all things home-related.

So...now that I've blabbed and blabbed, what other questions can I answer for you?

racine coupon lady
09-28-2011, 06:40 AM
I got my kit about a week or so ago, and am actually off to meet with a recruit in just a bit, she saw the article in WD and called me to find out more....I

I am loving the organizational aspect of the company as well as the product....

I would like to see if we could get a few more CC consultants here on the forums, so we could have Clever Container have their own category...

Judy :D

bmdok
09-28-2011, 07:56 AM
Hi RitrMom,

I actually sent a request to The Clever Container a couple of days ago wanting to hook up with a consultant in Oklahoma, if there is one, and to receive a catalog. But I still haven't heard anything from them. Do you know of any consultants here in Oklahoma or northern Texas? I really would like to receive a catalog and more info.

Thanks,

Paula

militarymom
09-28-2011, 09:21 AM
I can check with the home office to see if there any consultants in your area. I am located in New Orleans, LA. I can send you a catalog.

bmdok
09-28-2011, 09:33 AM
That would be great if you would check for me.

Thanks!

DebbieLeiss
10-21-2011, 11:10 AM
Anyone in the Jacksonville, FLorida area?

RitrMom
10-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Hi, Debbie! Not sure if there is anyone in the Jacksonville area yet. Last I knew, there were only a handful of consultants in Florida, but that was a little while ago, before the Woman's Day article was published. Maybe there are a few more now?

Just noticed you posted on Facebook, too. I have a copy of the comp plan. I'd be happy to forward it to you and review it with you/answer any questions. If you'd like to message me your email, I can help you out. :D

TastefullyMI
10-24-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm a client of CC! Live just a "stones throw" from their corporate offices in fact. Bought my daughter the hanging jewelry hangers and the floral clip board I got is just DARLING! Love my big car cargo carrier too.

Really enjoyed the party I attended because I got so many great ideas.

Don't hesitate to check into CC. Great Michigan company! :D

RitrMom
10-26-2011, 08:15 PM
Thanks for your "endorsement," Jennifer! :) Being from Michigan too, when I found out about Clever Container, I was so proud! Had no idea we had a DS company right here in The Mitten. ;)

lorah
10-26-2011, 09:31 PM
I would be interested in receiving a catalog as well. Is there a website that I can look at? You caught my interest when you mentioned having scrapbooking stuff. Thanks!

Lora

RitrMom
10-27-2011, 05:14 AM
Hi, Lora!

I'd be happy to send you a catalog - expecting a shipment of them any day now. Just PM me your address and when they arrive, I'll send one right out to you.

In the meantime, if you visit clevercontainer.com, you can view the catalog there and find out more info about the company. The scrapbooking products are right on the first few pages (but don't stop there, haha!). Super fun stuff! :)

Let me know how else I can help. Have a great day!! :D

lorah
10-27-2011, 10:15 AM
Thank you! Sent you a PM

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1