WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Anyone doing tele-clinics?

liz.jewels
09-05-2011, 08:03 PM
Build your Booking Confidence and Build Your Recruiting Confidence start this week! I am signed up for both. Did booking confidence last year but figure a refresher is always a good thing. Also focused on SRAT, so thought recruiting would be an excellent focus.

If you're doing any classes, which ones and what time are you attending?

I'm doing Wed AM 7-8am Central, and Wed PM 7-8pm Central.

We have such amazing training!

robynec
09-06-2011, 10:43 PM
I am and looking forward to it.
Doing both for the first time to LOL
Let's see I think mine is Monday at 7 est
and Monday at 12 est
Should be alot of fun and very informative:):D

liz.jewels
09-07-2011, 07:02 PM
Did my two classes tonight. Booked a show for Oct 14 just before I called into my "Build your Booking Confidence" class. I think booking the show did a lot for my confidence!!!

I'm also going go in on the 21 day challenge, even though I've never managed to finish it in the past. But I'm going to keep trying!

Cheryl
09-08-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi Liz, don't mean to post of topic, but I checked out your fitness blog and have to say, "good job" on the push ups!! Those are not to easy to do. I started my fitness, healthy eating lifestyle 2 1/2 years ago and could not be happier or more proud of what I have accomplished at my age...I'll be 50 on my next birthday.

Good job on booking a show too!!

liz.jewels
09-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Thanks, Cheryl! Love your arm and shoulder muscles in your profile pic.

That video got such a great response from my readers. I always want to be able to do my age in push-ups. And NO, I will not do "girl" push-ups!!!

liz.jewels
09-13-2011, 07:32 AM
Robyn, didn't you have your first teleclinic yesterday? What did you think? Any good take-aways for your business?

blingslinger
09-13-2011, 03:53 PM
Love the tele-clinics! New clinics start on the 26th (aimed directly at those wanting to promote!). They're changing the names of some of the clinics as well. Do you guys listen to the replay line at all? I put the number into my "Friends and Family" on Verizon ;) That way I'm not charged (and I listen daily!).

liz.jewels
09-13-2011, 04:41 PM
I have so many rollover minutes it doesn't matter how much I'm on my phone! Yes, I listen to the replays all the time, but I prefer to do it on my computer because I often get distracted and then I can go back and rewind to what I missed without starting the whole thing over again!

I also got that email about the series to help promote. That's exciting! I didn't think people like me without a downline would be invited, but am excited that we are!