WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

mustagg
05-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Hello!

I was thinking about Ebaying for parttime income. How successful can it be? Costly?smileys/smiley5.gifUsing PayPal, Credit cards and cost of promoting goods? SHipping/Handling and buying goods?smileys/smiley5.gif

It seems alot of Moms sell anything to everything ie clothes to Pottery Barn kids

Thanks!

05-09-2006, 12:20 PM
I'll move this to the auction folder so everyone can answer.

Kevin Peterson
05-10-2006, 12:35 PM
A solid eBay business can be very successful. I always suggest to start out selling a few items around the house. It will give you the taste, and see if you get the eBay bug.

From there, read everything you can find. Just remember that eBay is a real business, so it takes good hard work, just like any other business.

in_flu_ence
05-16-2006, 11:58 AM
Any Auction site can be profitable if you make the effort to do the market research. There is actually no success formula in Ebay because I think it is very dynamic. Things that are popular will be sold by lots of people once they find that out and cause a price war.

So you must stay ahead of the crowd and make sure you sell to the right people. However, like most online business, always provide great services because that's the only channel people 'feel' about you and your products.

Cheers

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1