WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

WAHMInSoCal
09-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Hello and Happy Friday! I got my Holiday Favorites kit yesterday, whooo hooo..
and I love everything I received. This morning I tried something different and
added a dash of my new Danish Pastry Extract along with some sprinkling of
Cinna-Cream Sprinkles to my cup of coffee and it was delish.....

Anyway; I hope everyone has a great Labor Day Weekend!

Enjoy...
Teresa :) :rolleyes: ;) :D

bianca5454
09-03-2011, 05:41 AM
Oh yes! Lovin the Holiday line here too!

I used the garlic parmesan in an alfredo sauce I made. It was fantastic. There is also a recipe for garlic bread using the new dip mix......that will be next.

The danish pastry extract is wonderful. There are some recipes online for the holiday line. My kids love it in pancakes (simple, but it give plain a nice punch)!

I'll be playing around with the rest of the products this week. I always love coming up with new ideas and 'jazzing up' basic foods.

Keep the ideas coming! I always love hearing about new recipes using Watkins products. :)

bianca5454
09-08-2011, 06:30 AM
Starting to play around with the products and used the Garlic Parmesan in my alfredo sauce. Fantastico!

I make my own Alfredo sauce using a variety of cheeses, butter and milk. I'd season it with a little of this and that, but this time tried the new dip mix. It was wonderful and will be sure to have a few more jars on hand because I know I will be sad when this item is sold out.

WAHMInSoCal
09-08-2011, 07:57 AM
Bianca, thank you for the tip, that sounds wonderful.
I will have to give that a try. I'm enjoying the Garlic Parmesan,
as well the Apple Cranberry Butter and plan on making some
pumpkin bread soon to go with the Pumpkin Butter Spread.

So many wonderful products in the seasonal line for sure.

Thanks again for sharing that great tips on making alfredo sauce.

Have a great day... :)

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1