WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : New Party DVD?

TastefullyMI
08-30-2011, 07:07 AM
Anyone watch parts of it online? I just LOVE it! GREAT training tool for our team members. :)

LynnAndreske
08-30-2011, 10:25 AM
Jennifer can we order this...I looked and did not see it last search.

Thanks!

AnneP
08-30-2011, 04:56 PM
Wow! Good news! I've been with TS for a few months, but really have just been taking online orders and orders from friends. I'm doing a green market for the next few weeks and hoping to book some parties. No offense, but I was bored to tears by the party that came on the DVD in my kit. Is the new one still available to view on the website? If so, where? I'm still figuring out where things are over there :o TIA.

SCENTWITHLIGHT
08-30-2011, 09:11 PM
Yes even though I have been with TS almost a year this new online office has got me crazy. Can someone please post here where to view this party DVD if still available on the website thanks.

TastefullyMI
08-31-2011, 03:16 AM
Heck! The old party wasn't the most exciting thing ever, either! ha ha

But yea, the new party DVD is online so check it out by going logging into the system (now called MyHQ) going to "Training and Support" on the left margin of the site. Then click on the "Party" widget and you'll see the video right there. You can watch it in segments too so you're not having to sit through the whole thing all at once. I LOVE it because it ties in with our more streamlined Party Note Cards making our parties fast, easy and very satisifying for our clients. I SWEAR by the Party Note Cards and I held and closed out close to 90 parties last year so watch it, get or print off a set of cards and enjoy your best "busy season" EVER! :)

portia47
03-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Is there a TS video that I can preview that shows a party?

carahayden
03-07-2012, 05:24 AM
Is there a TS video that I can preview that shows a party?
Portia....you should be able to view it here. The parties are a BLAST!!!! https://media.tastefullysimple.com/myHQ/trainingsupport/training/theparty/video/The%20Party%202011.html

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1