WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Just Got My New Jewelry In

robynec
08-15-2011, 09:13 PM
AND it is much prettier than even the catalog shows it.
Beautiful new pieces:)

cabimom
08-16-2011, 09:47 AM
Which pieces did you get? And which one is your favorite that you think will be a great seller?:)

robynec
08-16-2011, 07:05 PM
Oh wow let's see I got lots of earrings(I am a fanatic LOL) and it would be very hard to say which is my fav. I love them all. The blue stands out against the silver really nice so as far as color I am really liking the blue. Now our braclets are the bomb as well and I have several of those. Lord Cabimom I can't say which I like the most BUT in my opinion the New raspberry and blue pieces will sell very well in any of the pieces.

cabimom
08-17-2011, 08:13 AM
Yes, those two colors caught my eye as well! They go perfectly with some of the pieces in our Fall line! We have both of those colors popping in the Fall 2011 collection!

udesignit
08-18-2011, 07:55 AM
The new line is beautiful. I was invited to a party last week and purchased the long silver necklace with the gold (copper) and the matching earrings.

robynec
08-18-2011, 03:58 PM
That one is going to be a huge seller for sure. In training we learned how many of our customers love the silpada look but also are gold wearers as well. With the new look of silver and gold then they can have the best of both. It really is a win win. Enjoy your new piece:)

udesignit
08-18-2011, 08:49 PM
It will be my "go to" piece for sure. I will be wearing it very soon. :)

liz.jewels
08-24-2011, 09:36 AM
My favorite is the stretch bracelet with marcasite, black cubic zirconia, and sterling silver (I call it the "rock star" bracelet). Wearing it today and loving it!!!

I think the crystal drop earrings that are under $50 and result in a $10 donation to the Silpada Foundation are going to be HUGE sellers. Great price, beautiful earrings, and a wonderful cause!