WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

LamonicaE
08-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Interested in natural products? Start a home based business with Watkins and make a full-time or part-time income from the comfort of your home.

Watkins has been around for over 140 years. The company sells natural products such as skin care, supplements, cleaning products, gourmet food ingredients and much more.

When you join through me you will be apart of the Summit Group. The Summit Group is one of the largest and most successful Watkins groups.

As a member of the Summit Group you will receive a lot of free training and a free website that will help you promote the Watkins business opportunity.

As a member of the Summit Group, you will also learn how a no selling required technique will help you to reach your financial goals simply based on your personal use of the companies product if you are interested in team building.

With Watkins you don't have to worry about quotas or auto-ships. You can truly build this business at your own pace.

This opportunity is available in the US and Canada.

During the month of August you can get your Watkins website for FREE for 3 months.

To learn more about the Summit Group and Watkins visit the following:
Watkins Home Business Opportunity Information (http://www.tsginfo.com/xr4724a)

To order any of Watkins products visit the following (use id# 393430 at checkout):
Watkins Online Store (www.WatkinsOnline.com)

My Associate ID# 393430
Send me a message if you have any questions

Lamonica Epps
Independent Watkins Associate #393430

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1