WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : NEW Kit Special Offer

LynnAndreske
08-12-2011, 11:24 AM
It is amazing what Tastefully Simple is offering for those wanting to give us a try!

Starting 8/15 our Kit will be on sale for 50% off (LTD TIME), and include new training materials, 10 full size retail products, 4 full food party kits that have invites, samplers, order forms, host forms. And much more!
And~~Activate by Oct 14th, there is a $50 rebate credit.

It's a great time to share the facts and listen to the dreams of anyone and everyone considering our business opportunity.

30% commissions paid Immediately
Bonuses, Incentives, prizes, awards, & fabulous dream trips to earn
Personal discounts
Incredible training at the Sponsor, Upline, Corp levels
Personal website option
No deliviers and no inventory necessary
Management opportunities
New start incentives to help earn some awesome products, kits, paperwork and cash bonuses!

The kit includes all the new FALL things...catalogs, order forms, food tasting packs!

I'm so excited to share this & pay it forward to help others reach their Dreams and Success Stories!

jandamom
08-15-2011, 06:11 PM
Yes it is very exciting!

TSmom
08-16-2011, 04:52 AM
Is the new Fall Kit that the new recruit would get?

KristinaD
08-16-2011, 04:58 AM
Is the new Fall Kit that the new recruit would get?

You would get all the supplies you need for your first 4 parties, training materials, recruiting tools and 10 of our most popular products! :) If you go to HQOL and consultant area then Business tools then forms and check lists...it has kit comparisons and what exactly is in them!
Have a great day!
Kristina
[email protected]

TastefullyMI
08-21-2011, 06:03 AM
NEVER in the history of our company have we had the opportunity to begin with just and $85 investment AND you can put host credit towards it to boot! Not to mention the $50 credit on the new consultants account when the activate by 10/14.

I'm JAZZED and excited to say we've added almost FIFTY new team members in just the first 3 weeks of August! Woo Hoo!

AmyBu
09-25-2011, 02:44 PM
What products are included?

LynnAndreske
09-25-2011, 02:54 PM
10 of our best-selling
products for your display,
PLUS a complete meal for
you to enjoy with your family:
• Bountiful Beer Bread Mix®
• Absolutely Almond Pound
Cake Mix™
• Garlic Garlic™
• Seasoned Salt
• Corn, Black Bean Salsa
• Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix
• Nana’s Apple Cake Mix®
• Onion Onion™
• Perfect Parmesan Biscuit
Mix
• Spinach & Herb Dip Mix
• One gift set

Along wtih supplies for at least 4-6 parties, and dozens and dozens of samplers to share at 4 parties. Training materials are included as well.

If you would like to chat you can msg me or contact me direct at 715-207-1276
I'd love to share with you about this incredible offer that ends on FRIDAY SEP 28.

Lynn

mommyofljw
10-16-2011, 07:24 PM
10 of our best-selling
products for your display,
PLUS a complete meal for
you to enjoy with your family:
• Bountiful Beer Bread Mix®
• Absolutely Almond Pound
Cake Mix™
• Garlic Garlic™
• Seasoned Salt
• Corn, Black Bean Salsa
• Key Lime Cheese Ball Mix
• Nana’s Apple Cake Mix®
• Onion Onion™
• Perfect Parmesan Biscuit
Mix
• Spinach & Herb Dip Mix
• One gift set

Along wtih supplies for at least 4-6 parties, and dozens and dozens of samplers to share at 4 parties. Training materials are included as well.

If you would like to chat you can msg me or contact me direct at 715-207-1276
I'd love to share with you about this incredible offer that ends on FRIDAY SEP 28.

Lynn

Lynn, I was thinking about signing up with TS but not sure if there is any new specials for the month of Oct. for new consultants. Can you please tell me.

carahayden
10-17-2011, 03:45 AM
Lynn, I was thinking about signing up with TS but not sure if there is any new specials for the month of Oct. for new consultants. Can you please tell me.

Not sure when there will be another signup incentive but the $170 kit listed above can be paid in 3 payments of $56 :)

LynnAndreske
10-17-2011, 04:03 AM
mommyofljw Thank you for your inquiry, I've sent you a PM, but will share here as well about the kit purchasing in case anyone else might be curious.

As Cara mentioned we do have a 3 payment option ~ $56.66 on our Blast off Kit
We also offer a smaller kit for $89
And we have an option where our Host can use their Host credits towards buying down the cost of the kit.

Whichever one you would select NOW is the perfect time to get started....our Holiday selling season is just getting under way and we all know how WOW a gift food items are!! Everyone loves the thoughtfulness. We have several gift sets that are wonderful groupings and come in gift bags...so much nicer than presenting a gift card don't you think!!
And our HOST incentives have been phenominal...these are special bonus offerings in addition to our normal FREE host reward credits!!

We'll talk soon....

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1