WAHM Forums

The WAHM community forum was created to be a place for work at home moms to share their ideas and stories. In the forum you can find information about work at home jobs, starting home businesses, avoiding scams, and surviving the WAHM lifestyle. In support of the WAHM community, WAHM.com also features instructional articles, easy recipes, as well as job and business listings tailored specifically to work at home opportunities.

View Full Version : Laundry Detergent

Daydaes
08-11-2011, 11:55 PM
Looked on the website and was wondering about the detergent. It looks to be powder based. I have an HE washer that uses liquid. Does Watkins also have a liquid detergent that I just didn't find? All the other products seem to be ones that I would use.

bianca5454
08-12-2011, 08:39 AM
Hi Reese,
Yes we do! Here is the info:

Lemon Liquid Laundry Concentrate
Article No. 26741

Our ultra concentrated, 1 oz. per load, J.R. Watkins Natural Liquid Laundry Detergents uses less than half the plastic of a standard 100 oz. bottle, which means less waste and less impact on the environment! Our natural formula contains a soy-based fabric softener that leaves clothes feeling soft and clean and is gentle enough for baby clothes, delicate fabrics and hand washing. J.R. Watkins Natural Liquid Laundry Detergents are low sudsing and ideal for both front loaders and high efficiency washers.
Bright lemon fragrance. (946 mL/32 oz)

We also have a fragrance free version!
HTH~ :)

Daydaes
08-13-2011, 08:22 PM
Thanks for the info!!

jan's-naturals
10-08-2011, 06:41 AM
Bianca ~ you are so right.
The ultra concentrated formula is the best.
I know several people who have been unsuccessful with other detergents and find Watkins to be the perfect solution.

And you know what the best part is..........???
ALL of Watkins products are guaranteed. Money back guarantee!!!
There is no risk in trying the products.

How great is that. I doubt the local grocer would be happy to refund your money if the product didn't work. That is the beauty of Watkins. You are never going to be unhappy since there is no risk in trying.

If there is anything I can help you with, go to: Independent Watkins Associate #393833 (http://www.tsginfo.com/jc6772a)

There are so many great people in Watkins, just like Bianca....we'd love to see you there.
100% money back guaranteed products (http://www.watkinsonline.com/jancouto)

Jan

WAHMInSoCal
10-08-2011, 07:03 AM
Yes, the ultra concentrated is great.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1